Terms of Service
Edited : December 10, 2018
Welcome to Red Dragon Box Inc official website where you can find policies and terms governing your use of products and services provided by Red Dragon Box Inc.
These Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between the user of our products and services and the Company. It applies when a user accesses, uses or visits our website located at https://reddragonbox.com, the associated mobile application available for download in the Google Play Store and other third party app stores, or pre-installed on third party devices, and/or the services provided through the Site and the App. In these TOS.
We prepared these TOS to help explain the terms that apply to your use of the Service.
BBy visiting the Site, downloading the App, or otherwise using the Service, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these ToS. If you do not agree with these ToS, you must not use the Service, and uninstall the App if you have already downloaded it.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution :
These TOS contain provisions that govern how claims you and we may have against each other are resolved, including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which, subject to limited exceptions, will require you to submit claims you have against us to binding arbitration, unless you opt-out of arbitration as described below. If you do not opt-out of arbitration, you will only be permitted to pursue claims and seek relief against us on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding.
Updates to these TOS :
We may modify these ToS from time to time. We will notify you of material changes in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you should discontinue your use of the Service and uninstall the App. If you continue using the Service after the new terms take effect, you will be bound by the modified TOS.
Affirmative Representations :
When you use the Service, you represent that :
- your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- you are 13 years of age or older and you are of sufficient legal age or otherwise have legal capacity to legally enter into these TOS.
Prerequisites and Activation :
- In order to be able to activate the App, you may need to agree to allow the App to have access to the following information and features located on the users device:
Device and Application History
Photos and media files
Device ID and Call Information.
In addition, to enable certain features, the user must agree to enable access to additional information. For example, in order to enable the feature that allows Clean Master, one of the Company’s apps, to clean the notification files, the user must agree to grant Clean Master access to all of its notifications, which grants Clean Master access to the contact information of the individuals or entities sending the notification.
Copyright Policy :
Any person who believes that any content available on or through the Service infringes on that persons copyrights, may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner or an agent of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and where it is located in the App or Service.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.